11 THINGS I DON’T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT
Today I’d be sharing with you some items that are staples in my hand bag. I try not to forget any of these at home. They all make my day more functional in one way or the other.
1. HAND CREAM: No one likes ashy hands so this is a necessity for me. I got this from a perfume gift set so it’s scented. On days when I have native meals for lunch, it always comes in handy. I don’t want to shake someone and leave them with scents of Gbegiri ^.^
2. PERFUME: My perfume bottles are usually large and this is the smallest of them. I like to always have some sort of fragrance in my bag. It’s nice to smell good all through the day.
3. HANDY MIRROR: This mirror was gifted to me by my friend Yejide, I like it because it has a magnified and regular mirror. It’s great for touching up makeup.
4. LIPSTICK: Whatever lipstick I have on that day, I put it in my bag when leaving home. Most times it stays on all through the day but on days I have an oily meal I like to wipe it off and re-apply.
5. BABY WIPES: I use this for everything! e.g. in the loo, to wipe off makeup in traffic or to clean up a dirty surface. They are cheap and quite hygienic to use. They cost about N360.
6. CELL PHONE: After my laptop, my phone is my most important gadget. We use phones for almost everything nowadays, so I certainly won’t leave home without it.
7. JOURNAL & PEN: I write a lot, so this is also a necessity. From random ideas to to-do lists, I have it all written down.
8. KEYS: Car keys and home keys are must haves. P.s. that’s a super cute key ring my friend Taiwo got for me.
9. SUNNIES: Lagos is hot! but besides that sunglasses are trendy. Lately I’ve been slowing down on makeup so they help to hide those puffiness in the mornings.
10. POWDER: Every girl who wears makeup knows that you should have your powder and a blotter handy. On days when I’m out for more than 3hours I always take my powder along. I blot off my face with some tissue and re-apply when necessary.
11. WALLET: It’s always good to have your cards, cash and license in one place. Hence a wallet.
** Other items I carry out but not included in this list are: Chewing gum, Water and a pair of flats/slippers.
So tell me! what items are staples in your bag? Would love to hear from you!
Got Questions, requests or suggestions? Kindly leave a comment below…