12 RANDOM THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
1. When there’s no traffic : Oh! this makes me so happy, anytime I approach the express to my house and I don’t see red brake lights I’m over joyed. You’d literally think I won a lottery.
2. When my hair is laid: This goes for anytime I wear my hair in a bun. When I scarf it down right before shower and the bath steam doesn’t mess it up. I smile so widely 😀
3. When my mum cooks: My mum is a 9am-9pm worker. She owns a store that she’s at from Monday-Saturday. So whenever she has time to cook some of her delicacies, I’m always over joyed. Her Fried rice is the BOMB!
4. When my tailor gets a style right: You see my tailor is a self acclaimed designer that likes to do whatever she wants. The last time I gave a fabric to sew a “W” neck line she turned it into a pyramid/ triangle……. I don’t even know how lol. So whenever she gets a style right, I’m always ecstatic.
5. When I find a huge bargain on a luxury item: I’m a shopper and I love the finer things in life at a budget. So when I walk into a store and I find an item I’ve always wanted at a huge discount I’m beyond elated.
6. When my brother thinks my photo is great: My brothers are my biggest critics, so when I post a photo on Instagram and my brother Tope tells me it’s awesome, I know it is.
7. When my car is clean: Oh Lord, my car is like a market woman’s car. I always have boxes of products in my trunk, documents on my back seat and makeup on my passenger’s side. So whenever I take that Sunday afternoon trip to the car wash, I leave with a smile on my face.
8. When I meet blog readers: This has been happening a lot lately, and most times I look bland . I’m the least glam person on a week day. I dress up mostly on weekends. If you meet me on a week day I’m most likely looking basic with a huge smile. I love it when I meet blog readers. It brings me so much joy to know I’m reaching someone and they care enough to say hello.
9. When I consistently keep up with a new habit : You know we all have seasons where we give ourselves new resolutions. I love it when I decide to start something new and I keep up with it. For instance I decided to note down all my daily expenses on an app and I’ve been consistent. I downloaded an app called daily spender and at the end of each day I input my expense. It feels so great at the end of the month to see the spread sheet of my daily entries.
10. When children warm up to me: I used to think I wasn’t maternal till I became a tutor for the children’s department of my church. I love it when I stretch my arms to carry a toddler and they lean forward without hesitating. It’s so heartwarming and it makes me so happy .
11. When I buy a new phone charger: iPhone users know this is pure joy! Whenever my dad goes on holiday he knows to buy me a new charger. Apple needs to solve their charger “turtle neck ” issue fast.
12. When I find a hilarious throwback photo of myself: This just cracks me up, I laugh at my self so hard and just thank God his faithfulness and my glow up!
So! Happy international Happiness day! (I wonder who comes up with these things though lol) , do let me know your thoughts below, and what makes you happy ^.^