8 THINGS I DO BEFORE 8AM
I love early hours of the morning, so much quiet and tranquility. I’m most productive late into the night and very early in the morning. I wake up everyday at 5:40am, though sometimes I sleep back if I don’t have anything major planned for the day especially weekends.
Today I’d be sharing with you 8 things I do before 8am. This is not a rigid itinerary but 8 out of 10 times I’m probably doing these.
1. Truthfully, The first thing I do when I wake up is switch off my alarm, then curl up in a bean form and sigh silently about having to get to the day.
2. I shut my eyes and pray. After a while I open the bible app on my phone and do my devotional + I write notes on what I learnt …
3. I open my laptop, play some worship music while I check & reply mails. During this time I also review blog comments, and close browsers from last night.
4. I Write my to do list for the day. This is almost a necessity for me to have a productive day. I’ve told you guys HERE I love journalling, its such a part of me that I don’t think would ever go away. Around this time of the morning I write down plans or ideas that may have brewed a day before.
5. Reply messages, check my social media, YouTube, peruse Instagram and upload a post if need be.
6. Pick an outfit & Pack my hand bag for the day. I love doing this because I’m that type of person that changes her bag to her outfit. So I need to transfer everything from a day before into a new hand bag, add items and stuff the other one with newspaper for storage.
7. Bath rites: Apply my morning face masks, lip scrub. Head to the bathroom, put on the water heater, brush then shower.
8. This depends on my itinerary for the day, most times if I’m feeling energetic I use this time to empty my bin, wash my car or just dress up. But If I’m working from home I head downstairs to make a quick breakfast before I get busy for the day.
And that’s all! I’m quite a detailed person so when it comes to time, notes, to-do lists, routines e.t.c I’m queen.
These are habits that I’ve found to make me more effective in my daily activities.
So I want to know, what do you do after you wake up? Be sure to drop a comment!
Have a productive week ahead!
All personal images/Pictorials and videos are owned by Africanismcosmopolitan.com (Water marked/not……Except otherwise stated) and they may NOT be used in any way without prior consent of author, Legal actions would be taken.