MY TOP 10 BEAUTY PRODUCTS UNDER N1,000
1. MAYBELLINE COLOSSAL MASCARA : I bought this mascara from my friend Dami, she’s a makeup artist and she recommended it. I first had a love-hate relationship with it but over time I’ve grown to love it! It literally takes my lashes from 0-100. I bought it for N800, but online it costs more so I didn’t bother to embed a link.
2. ELF EXPERT LIQUID EYELINER: ELF products are known to be functional and affordable. The brush of this eye liner is really felt and it applies smoothly, its also quite pigmented. I got it for N900 at B-DOW pharmacy in Lekki.
3. BEAUTY BLENDER : Beauty blenders are a huge fad now, almost every makeup enthusiast has one. I bought my first one from Beauty Joint, see my Video review of that haul HERE, I somehow lost that but recently bought a new one in Ikota shopping complex VGC, surprisingly I got it for N500 and it works perfectly. I found a similar version on Jumia for under N1000 too.
4. DAVIS EYE PENCIL: The almighty Davis Eye Pencil. It costs N100 and if you buy in large markets you can get it for as low as N50. I’ve tried Sleek eye pencils , Tara and the likes but I still find myself going back to this. I use the combination of colour 3 and 18, I’ve been using this brand since 2008 and it’s never failed me.
5: BEAUTY FORMULAS HENNA DEEP CONDITIONER: I bought this product at Game( the Palms lekki) for N980, I tried it and loved it. I even did a mini review on my Instagram and in this post HERE, It’s distributed by paxoonline in Nigeria. The deep conditioner leaves my hair soft and manageable. Love it!
6. PRETTY LIP BALM: I used this off my colleague and really liked the smell, the texture is like vaseline and gelly had a baby. Very nice and keeps your lips supple. I found it online for N620.
7. GLAMS NAIL POLISH: I got this at my aunts makeup studio, I was complaining of my nails chipping and she advised me to get this. It’s been working well and it dries really fast too.
8. L.A GIRL CONCEALER: This is sold for N700 at beauty stores, but I noticed it retails higher online, I wonder why. I’ve seen the three pack version sold for N1500, So I guess the price is fair. L.A girl concealers have knocked most brands off the shelf, its like every ones staple for contouring and highlighting. I recommend it. I bought mine also from my Beauty joint haul.
9. BEYOND BEAUTY LIQUID LIPSTICKS: We all know liquid lipsticks are in vogue. I’ve tried this brand in three shades; the deep Brown, Purple and Nude. I love the finish, the consistency and the fact that it lasts all day. It could be a bit messy if you don’t know how to apply it properly. I advise you have a concealer nearby in order to clean up the edges of your lips upon completion.
10. RDL BABY FACE CLEANSER: My friend Jennifer recommended this product to me, I was first like “uhh” what kind of name is “baby face”, but I trusted her review and bought it. It costs about N700-N900 at most stores, but you can also find it online. I’ve used it for about a month, and oh my! I’ve gone to restock. It keeps my skin soft and I think it clears spots too. My complexion has been more even and I think this products deserves its own full review. I did a further research online and I found out its sold worldwide especially in America for about $5. There’s a wealth of information about it, so I think you should check that out too if you’re interested.
So that’s all for now! Those are my top 10 beauty finds under N1000. So tell me, what are yours? Think and feel free to let me know below!
I’ve also embedded some purchase links in the product name, so feel free to click and buy online.
All personal images/Pictorials and videos are owned by Africanismcosmopolitan.com (Water marked/not……Except otherwise stated) and they may NOT be used in any way without prior consent of author, Legal actions would be taken.