MY FIRST TIME TAG! FT. TUKE MORGAN
Tuke and I made this video last past weekend, this is the latter of the two videos we did. Watch the last one Here.
This is the FIRST TIME TAG. The questions are rather interesting and we had fun making this.
The questions answered are beneath the video.
1. First tweet?
2. First youtube video?
3. First person you subscribed to on youtube?
4. First Facebook profile pic?
5. Do you still talk to your first love?
6. What was your first alcoholic drink?
7. What was your first job?
8. What was your first car?
9. Who was the first person to text you today?
10. Who was the first person you thought of this morning?
11. Who was your first grade teacher?
12. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
13. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk?
14. Where was your first sleepover?
15. What was the first thing you did this morning?
16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
17. First broken bone?
18. First piercing?
19. First foreign country you’ve gone to?
20. First movie you remember seeing?
21. When was your first detention?
22. Who was your first roommate?
23. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
24. When was your first kiss?
Feel free to do this tag or answer the questions!
Got Questions, requests or suggestions? Kindly leave a comment below…
Haha! You had to think about your first kiss… 😋😂
Hello Tosin, I know you blogged on some blogging tips for beginners a while back but I dont know exactly what category to search under on your blog so I thought I could just ask you via email. I’ll like to know how you pay for your domain space. I’m hoping to start a blog with WordPress and I don’t want the free stuff because I heard it’s not great. But then I’m seeing that the least account plan available is the 12 months plan at $4.95/month. I was wondering if the payment would be made once yearly or monthly. Because I don’t know if I have the commitment to pay for it at once just yet. I know you’re really busy but I’ll really appreciate some sort of advice or anything. Good job with the blog by the way. It keeps growing. God bless you. Sent from my iPhone
Hello dear! You can make monthly payments but that’s not great for me because I would forget, so I’d rather pay for it yearly. However what you can do is have a free plan with a WordPress.com blog instead of your domain name and save up till you can do the yearly plan. However I did a one off upgrade with the domain name (I paid about £18) and paid separately for a premium theme. I was formerly using .wordpress.com and growing my readership etc. when I realised I had enough traffic I felt it was worth the investment. Hope this helped. Please feel free to mail me for further clarification.
Tosin you and Tuke are just so funny sha. The first time tag was cool I loved the golden flower vases behind your back.
Hope you don’t mind me contributing to your answer on the Domain name and Hosting plan question? Hahahahah
Ella you could get a Domain name for N2500 annually and a hosting plan for N3000 annually with Whogohost (A Nigerian Hosting Company)
For the Domain name,depending on your preference,they have other options;for instance, the ‘.com.ng’ domain costs N1500 annually. Since you are just starting out,I think the 3k Hosting package would be perfect.
You can get more details here: https://www.whogohost.com/host/aff.php?aff=981
Whogohost has a very efficient support team,so they would assist you. You don’t need to be very techie. I set up this site myself (www.mybravewealth.com) based on the step by step guidance by their support staff.
Hope this helps
You both are just lively. I enjoyed watching the vlog😀