MY FIVE MUST HAVE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS
1. ORS CREAMY ALOE SHAMPOO: I’m one to pick shampoo over conditioner any day, simply because shampoo guarantees that all the dirt is lifted off my scalp. I love this product because it’s very moisturising even though it’s a shampoo. it doesn’t leave my hair stringy or dry. The shampoo is creamy and gives the right amount of lather and moisture after rinse.
2. ORS EDGE CONTROL: I put up a photo of this a while back on Instagram to get people’s thoughts on the product, and I realised a lot of people didn’t like it. Many claim it gets oily or dries off white. Ironically I figured most people do not know how to use this product properly. I discovered that when used in excess it truly dries white. The key is to use a little and apply with a small hair brush. I totally love it. It keeps my edges slick and neat. I’ve used a few other brands, but it’s not just the same. I keep going back to ORS edge control.
3. CANTU SHEA BUTTER LEAVE IN CONDITIONING TREATMENT: This product smells lovely and penetrates deep into the hair strands after washing. It’s great for styling and moisturising hair. I noticed that since I started using it as a leave-in treatment, my hair texture and shine has improved.
4. ORGANICS CARROT OIL CREAM: This is the holy grail of all my products. I use it every single time I style my hair as a bun. I simply spritz my hair with water and brush this product on my hair. After scarfing for a few minutes, my curls instantly pop and my hair appears moisturised, shiny and healthy. I think I’ve gone through 5 cups of this cream.
5. ECO STYLER GEL: Need we say more? Every naturalista knows how awesome this gel is. I’m quite dramatic so I literally say a prayer for the producers of this gel when I use it. it comes in different variants, but I like the Argan oil version. The gel unlike other gels as it doesn’t leave a cast or flakky effect. it keeps your hair slick and manageable. Absolutely great for daily styling and high buns.
And thats all!
Do let me know your natural hair product faves!
Would love to hear from you.