1. FASCISM: A way of organizing a society in which a government ruled by a dictator controls the lives of the people and in which people are not allowed to disagree with the government: very harsh control or authority.
2. DESULTORY: Lacking in consistency, in plan, constancy, or visible order, disconnected; fitful: desultory conversation.
3. CAMARADERIE: A Feeling of good friendship among the people in a group.
4. PUSILLANIMOUS: Lacking courage and resolution : marked by contemptible timidity.
5. GUTSY: Marked by courage, pluck, or determination <a gutsy little fighter> <a gutsy decision> .
Hope your day was awesome? I just got in from church, we are having a three day faith conference, and today was the first! power packed sermon!
Which one of these words did you know? do let me know below…..
Have a great night rest!