DIY CLOCK TIMEZONE WALL DECOR
Have you ever walked into a bank just admired the wall clock display showing about 6 different countries and their current time. I’ve always loved this idea and thought to implement it once I have time.
We recently moved to a new space and I was more excited about decorating than actually moving in. If you follow me on Instagram or snapchat (@Lynnjaphet) you’d have seen snippets of my DIY creations.
Today I’d be sharing this easy and affordable Time zone art with you! Costs me £5 in total!
- Three of the same wall clock 🕑🕑🕑
(£1 each from @poundworld) with batteries.
- 2 sheets of Alphabet stickers (£1 each from @poundworld) depends on the cities and words, needed lots of vowels so bought two packs.
- Small Nails or command strips to hang up.
- A pencil
- A carpenters tape/ruler and a good sense of alignment lol
- Choose your cities/ your time zones. I chose Lagos, Glasgow and New York.
- Mark “X” where you want your first clock to go up with a pencil. Use ruler to measure the distance between the first Clock to the next, also mark “X” for alignment.
- Hammer in your nails on the three X spots/ use command strips.
- Set time and place clocks. Adjust alignment if need be.
- Now use ruler to measure endbase of clock to where you want the words to be. (E.g 3inches distance ).
- Now place stickers carefully on a straight line, using the base of lettering as a guide.
And that’s all! ❤️❤️❤️ cheap, easy and looks interesting on our hall way……
Good reminder of home.
Do let me know if you’d be recreating this and would like to see more DIY projects.