90 DAY CASTOR OIL CHALLENGE: NAIJA NATURALS
For all you lovely ladies wanting thicker edges like I am( lol) there is a new challenge on the block! I’ve tried this before in the past but I’m not sure I followed through, plus I guess I wasn’t applying it properly. Anyway, Naijanaturals is kicking off a 90day challenge tomorrow 20th september for us all and the rules are simple!
Duration: 3 months
Frequency: 3 times a week (varies on hair needs)
Product: Castor Oil + carrier oil (Check HERE for vendors in Nigeria)
Before starting the challenge, please ensure you’re NOT reacting to Castor oil by testing it on a small part of your scalp, if you experience flaking or itching, you can replace it with peppermint oil or thin out the castor oil with coconut oil or other carrier oils.
1. Download the NaijaNaturals ‘check-in’ Calendar off their website (CLICK HERE) or print the image Above. Paste it on your bathroom/room door.
2. Set an alarm/reminder for 9pm nightly on your phone(or shortly before bed time).
3. Heat up Castor Oil for a minute in the microwave or a hot water bottle. Apply oil to hair loss area and massage into scalp for about 3-5 minutes. (use in moderation, a little goes a long way)
4. Seal with a Carrier Oil e.g Coconut Oil, Amla Oil, Avocado Oil, Olive Oil.
5. Check in/ tick on your calendar (Encourages acountability).
Less incidences of dandruff or dry scalp, Hair growth, Softer, thicker and more manageable hair.
I’m certainly joining in on this challenge, lets see how consistent I can be and if truly it works. Do let me know if you’d be joining ^.^
Hope your week was fab and you’re excited about the weekend! TGIF!
Missed my last post? Read HERE