STYLE: 5 CURRENT SHOE FAVES!
I love shoes, and its one thing I think can make an outfit pop after accessories. Shoes come in different styles and heights, but besides the conventional pumps or court shoes; These are the 5 shoe styles I’m currently loving. If you follow my blog, you may have seen me on these shoe styles lately, They are just unique!
1. Mules: Certainly my current favourite, they just take you from 1 to 10 in a second. They look great on dresses, jeans, skirts and almost anything casual. When I want to give my outfit an “mmph”! I reach for my mules. Just ensure to buy comfortable ones.
2. Gladiators: These are definitely for the brave, they attract a lot of attention when worn, but if you rock it well, you’d look like a million bucks in them. I think they originated from medieval times and fashion creatives have found a way to make them modern and trendy.
3. Cuffed Ankle strap sandals: I wore this Here, and it’s just a bit different from the regular ankle sandals. It has gold cuffs and serves as an accessory on its own. With this all you need is a matching clutch and you’re good to go.
4. Loafers: Perfect for all seasons, they are comfortable and stylish at the same time. Loafers give an edge to your look and they come in variations. They are easily paired with bags or clothes since they often come in basic colours like Black, wine,blue and brown.
5. Block heeled sandal: The sandal in the pictorial above is actually from new look and I wore a week ago, those who follow me on Instagram may have seen it, its high but actually comfortable. I never would have reached for a shoe in this style a year ago, but hey! I guess the older we get the more our preferences change.
And that’s all for my current favorites! Do let me know if there are styles you’re currently loving!
Got Questions, requests or suggestions? Kindly leave a comment below, I’d love to hear from you.
Missed my last post? Read Here
All personal images/Pictorials and videos are owned by Africanismcosmopolitan.com (Water marked/not……Except otherwise stated) and they may not be used in any way without prior consent of author, Legal actions would be taken.