DID YOU KNOW? 44COUNTRIES YOU CAN VISIT WITH A NIGERIAN PASSPORT, VISA FREE/VISA ON ARRIVAL!
Just a quick post! One of my favourite things to do in the world is to travel, every opportunity to elope, I’m down for it! However staying here I’ve been planning to do the Euro tour with a Schengen visa in september but I figured why not also visit countries that I have Visa free or Visa on arrival access to, as a Nigerian with a Nigerian passport! awesome isn’t it.
So as soon as I save up and finish my dissertation, adios guys!! LOL….
See the countries below
1. Bangladesh (Visa on arrival)
2. Barbados ( Visa free for 6 months)
3. Benin Republic ( Visa free)
4. Burkina Faso ( Visa free)
5. Burundi ( Visa on arrival for 30days)
6. Cameroon ( Visa free)
7. Cape Verde ( Visa on arrival)
8. Chad ( Visa free)
9. Comoros Island ( Visa on arrival)
10. Cote d’ivoire ( Visa free )
11. Djibouti ( Visa on arrival )
12. Dominican ( Visa free for 21 days )
13. Fiji Island ( Visa free for 4 months)
14. Gambia ( Visa free for 90days )
15. Georgia ( Visa on arrival )
16. Ghana ( Visa free )
17. Guinea ( Visa free )
18. Guinea Bissau ( Visa free for 90 days )
19. Haiti ( Visa free for 90 days )
20. Iran ( Visa on arrival )
21. Kenya ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
22. Liberia ( Visa free )
23. Madagascar ( Visa on arrival for 90 days )
24. Maldives ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
25. Mali ( Visa free )
26. Mauritania ( Visa on arrival )
27. Mauritius ( Visa free for 90days )
28. Micronesia ( Visa free for 30 days )
29. Mozambique ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
30. Nauru ( Visa on arrival )
31. Niger republic ( Visa free )
32. Palau ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
33. Samoa ( Visa on arrival for 60 days )
34. Senegal ( Visa free )
35. Seychelles (Visa on arrival for 30 days )
36. Sierra Leone ( Visa free )
37. Somalia ( Visa on arrival )
38. Sri Lanka ( Electronic travel authorization )
39.Tanzania ( Visa on arrival )
40. Timor-Leste ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
41. Togo ( Visa free )
42. Tuvalu ( Visa on arrival for 30 days )
43. Uganda ( Visa on arrival )
44. Vanuatu ( Visa free for 30 days )
P.S If you have a UK Visa you can visit Turkey with an E-visa that costs about £10 which can be printed out online.
You can also visit these countries yourself! if you do, kindly tag me in your pictures, i’d love to see!
Na 2 fund money visit all dem places o…. Thnks b
Cool, nice info.
Tosin, I will give you a big hug when I see you. This is awesome!!! Thanks. Ehen- I need your opinion on something, my newest post ‘seeing red’ which hair style do you prefer, hair up or hair down?
Hey darl glad I could help! et me check and quickly revert ☺️
I didn’t know oh (apart from the Ecowas countries). This is good! Bookmarked, cause I love travel too
Wanna know more about travels to georgia!! I know its visa on arrival but for how long? At what cost or where can I get info? Tnx Tosin
Hi Tosin, I am a Nigerian with a Leave to remain visa in the UK. I plan on travelling to Paris and Spain as well as other European countries, could you please please advice me on how to arrange a visa for those travels? I’ve heard of a Schengen visa but have no idea what it is. I came across your blog whilst looking for information on the appointment booking process for the Nigeria High Commission as I have my appointment soon. I hope I have the strength to survive the day. Thanks for your help 🙂