TAGGED! 10 THINGS
I’ve been tagged by fellow bloggers (Hannah Lawani, Maggielola, Cassiedaves, Cynthia amande etc ) to do this post since forever but I’m just getting around it. I’m currently experiencing the busiest time of my life so far (Academic essays, proposal for dissertation, business etc) but God is in control!
I’m sure you all are great! I’d cut to the chase and make it as brief and informative as possible!
1. My laughter is piercing: Anytime I laugh in a public place its so embarrassing, I have the highest pitched laughter ever, lool and I laugh a lot, so I always hear ‘ahh Tosin!” from people when I laugh hehehe.
2. I do not wear clothes behind closed doors: I do not intend to make you start visualising lol, but I really don’t like clothes, when I’m home I’m 90% of the time naked, and the other 10% in a bunny costume bath robe. Whenever my friends call me on FaceTime or Skype I always say “hold on a second let me get something to wear”, Infact they are tired of me!
3. I can’t stand Noodles: I think I have mentioned this before in a previous post from a couple of years back, but damn I need to re-emphasise this fact! I cannot stand the smell, the look, let alone the taste. This has been a ‘no-no’ for me since I was a child. Everyone in my house eats it, except me, and it doesn’t stop with noodles, even pasta, macaroni, spaghetti, and rice noodles. Anything of that nature, take it faaaaaar away from me.
4. I am very emotional(In a good way lol): In as much as I consider myself a strong and highly opinionated lady, I’m a softie at heart. Movies make me cry, good words make me teary eyed. But maybe there’s just plenty water in my eye lool. But sincerely I’m very emosh.
5. I can’t sing: I often make jokes about how I can’t even sing the national anthem properly, but truthfuly I can’t sing (even though I sing a lot in my privacy). I often tell myself that God knew what he was doing, by giving me a good talking voice and not singing, because he knows how much I adore good vocals/music, my pride would have ‘skyrocketed’ lol.
6. I do well keeping a safe distance: I’ve developed over time the habit of excusing myself from unpleasant situations with people. I hardly get upset or angry, but when I do, I do my best to eliminate any possibilities of its reoccurrence . I’m praying to God to help me be less extreme. Its either we are good or we are not with me. I don’t know how to keep a truce. I simply keep a safe distance.
7. I don’t like to text: I know this may sound weird, but I get slightly irritated when people text me, especially if its not to give relevant information. I just don’t like to text. emails are the way to my heart. then maybe calls ^.^
8. I work well under pressure: I’m the type to push work till 3days before due date, just to be busy all through. I love being busy. Even when I’m not working or doing course works, I always find something to do. Also I feel it’s because I do quite well alone so I have many hobbies! I’m hardly bored.
9. I’m extremely positive almost to the point of delusion: I’m not sure if this is a good behaviour or not, but I’m the least realistic person. I live in a fantasy world. I believe everything works for my good, and even when not too pleasing things happen, I feel they happened for a greater purpose.
10. I love pap, yes OGI! : My lord! pap is my therapy, some years back when I used to fall ill every other month(Thank God for healing), my quick fix was pap! I would whine and whine till my mum made me some with lots of sugar. she makes the best seedless paps ever lol. huh! I’m even craving presently! please if anyone reading this is coming to the U.K soon kindly buy me some! I’d give you a huge kiss!
****So tell me! which of them did you find interesting, surprising or you could totally relate to? I would love to hear your thoughts !
Got questions, requests or suggestions? Kindly leave a comment below.
Missed my last post? Read Here